Super Blog Directory
Submit Blog Directory

Saturday 2 May 2009

Opppss! I forgot !!

The Journey Day
Went to my residents to see my parents. 120KM journey thorough Bus. And was as ususal a hot and humid summer day. Though there was fan in the bus but sweating seems eager to come out! I love to enjoy the road side view and its one of the reason to make road journey my favourite . A fash of publics daily life, couple in rickshaws, people hangine like bat in public transports, farmers in his field , the dry and already dead rivers especially the nature . And i saw bunch of green mangoes in mango trees, its gone be bumper this year. The most amazing thing happens in the night. I returned from my resident to my workplace around 7:30PM and at 10:30The windy Kalboishakahi strom strike all in sudden . The hot and humid climate turn into cool one. I was tierd and the cool climate felt me sleepy. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment