Super Blog Directory
Submit Blog Directory

Monday 25 May 2009

I shocked !! And a total Disaster!!!

My Google Adsense account disabled on 23 of May and the cause was invalid clicks. I shocked how this is posible? But i find out that its true and few other reasons were behind this. First of all I found the evidence of requests for clicks on my Site ads by using my Social sites and mail account. One may ask "why r u shocked"? Don't you know that Requesting for clicks on ads is against the Term of Service of Adsense". The answer will be " No , I haven't request any body to click on my ads". Let me explain. I was in vaccation for 5 days. And before the day of vaccation starting I left my Office PC live. And i stored all my passwords and login information in a folder of my PC as i forgot those. One of my coligue use this option. He want to surprized me by increasing the income of my google adsense account. He didn't click on the ads from my PC. But he requested few of his friends and chat with few of my Facebook and chatting site friends to make few clicks by using my accounts and PC. And i Banned from Adsense. Though I made a appel but i dont know what will be the result. Pray for my Adsense Account.

No comments:

Post a Comment