Super Blog Directory
Submit Blog Directory

Tuesday 5 May 2009

Grandmother.

My grandy called me " Kala Bhai". She loved me much more than any other of his grandchildren. When she came to visited our house, I was fond of her companion and she brushed and massage my hair everytime i lied down besides her. And luckly she was in our house everytime of my great success.She always blessed me, one day I will be a great one.

She like to cook and taste of her cooked food was excellent. Though i tasted those few times. In litereature she was dark but in religion I haven't seen any one like her. Shee recites various Doa, ( prayers) seems she is an expert. And her cleaness and neatness was undescrible. She raised her five daughter well and very well without her husbands absence of dying. Educated them and handed over them to right bride. She was suffereing very badly in last few months from aged diseases.

I have never faced the news of death of any close relatives. As a fast timer, My felling just blunt.Seems part of my soul gone away. Felling a vacuum in heart.


She passed away today from all of us. Tears betrayed with me, What can I do? I just prayed for her.

May Allah, the almighty, the lord of us placed her in heaven.
Pray for the peace of her soul............

No comments:

Post a Comment